* I am willing to give the next administration at least as much respect & cooperation as they gave the present one.
* This is not 2000, and this time the third parties didn’t make the difference. I don’t blame the Greens; I blame the Whites.
* The 24-second rule keeps basketball from being soccer
* I now have two favorite fake Lincoln quotes: “It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to,” and, replying to Trump's “The Theater must always be a safe and special place,” “Bitch, please.”
* Trump will treat his rural and working class supporters the way he usually treats those who trusted him. We coastal elitists told them so, but that was just our education talking, so they didn’t have to listen.
* Every unique* town’s newspaper can crap on your screen with a demand for registration that won’t let you read the news until you comply. The two whose gag I have gone along with both accept dev.null e-addresses.
*Latin: Unus=one, equus=horse
* Aretha Franklin has the genius to make “The Star-Spangled Banner” even worse
* We can’t imagine a president resigning because the job stopped being fun. I can remember when we couldn’t imagine a governor doing so.
* SF Premise: Last real Communist dies just after the Russians finally manage to fix an American presidential election.